Samson Oil and Gas (Roosevelt Project)

I'm looking for any information regarding the Samson O&G Roosevelt Project. Specifically, what Townships/Ranges are included in this project. I am aware of two drills so far, any update on the status of these drills.

Which wells are you aware of??

Dctex99:

Go to the Samson Oil and Gas LTD website and you will find "Roosevelt Project". The story is there but the map provided is not legible. Let me know what you think. Our minerals are currently under lease to Summit Resources out of Calgary, Canada. Just got an email from their company rep stating that they are currently in the process of marketing these mineral acres (not sure how many acres they have under lease) to several interested parties. He stated that I would be informed via email in May regarding any updates on this matter. I'm just betting that Samson O&G is one of these parties this guy is referring to. If you know how many acres that Summit has leased, or have an idea, please let me know. They have over 300 NMA leased from us.

ROOSEVELT PROJECT, ROOSEVELT COUNTY, MONTANA

Gretel II 12KA 3 #1-30H, (SSN 100%, subject to a 33.34% backin right)

As previously reported, the Gretel II fracture stimulation of the Bakken Formation was successfully completed, however a frac plug was set in the vertical part of the well. This plug and an attached perforating gun will be recovered when the work-over rig arrives later this week after having completed the Australia II work-over.

During the intervening period the well has been flowed back and has recovered 12,000 barrels of water. The stimulation operation injected a total of 43,000 barrels. The go forward plan is to recover the fish, drill out the frac valves and run the production string and continue the flow back.

Australia II 12KA 6, #1-29H, (SSN 100%, subject to a 33.34% back-in right)

The work-over rig successfully retrieved the stuck perforation gun from the Australia II well and has drilled out the remaining frac plugs. This operation took longer than expected due to several breakdowns of the rig and associated equipment. The rig is currently running the production tubing after which the well will be flowed back. As noted, this rig is expected to mobilize to the Gretel II location later this week.

OK< I see what two wells you are speaking of in the PR yesterday! I will keep an eye out for more!!

Dctex:

Sounds great. Just found out from a lease broker in ND who originally leased some Roosevelt Co. minerals to Summit, that the total leased was 750 acres. The broker stated that Summit may have leased additional acreage from another broker. We will wait and see what happens as time goes on but the lease will begin to expire next year so I look for them to do something in the next 6 months or so.

http://montanaoilreport.wordpress.com/2012/05/30/samson-updates-mt-wy-operations-status/

I ran across this, thought you might be interested in an update.