Sacroc

What is Kinder Morgan doing all I here about is other companies

Kinder Morgan is staying busy in the SACROC. I don't know the exact number, but they have filed for lots of permits so far this year either for new wells or recompletions in SACROC. I don't know about their involvement in the Cline, though.

I had heard they are "redrilling" SACROC. I'm not sure what that means. redrilling to squeeze out the last bit of oil, they are drilling the Cline, or both.

michael ausin said:

Kinder Morgan is staying busy in the SACROC. I don't know the exact number, but they have filed for lots of permits so far this year either for new wells or recompletions in SACROC. I don't know about their involvement in the Cline, though.

They are spending a lot of resources trying to develop ways to deliver crude. It is only worth 88.00 if you can get it to where somebody is buying. As soon as they get that worked out we will begin to get the real picture. That is why I expect an announcement from EOG they seem to have worked out the kinks in moving crude by rail until the pipelines catch up.

What is EOG?

EOG is the NYSE ticker symbol for Enron Oil and Gas Resources.

Ok, thanks.

I was pleased to see that the Kinder Morgan CO2 pipeline on our minerals has ports and valves and 10-inch vertical pipe every 80 acres or so. I was very concerned that the pipeline may not have had easy access for CO2 injection - if it was just a continuous pipeline with no actual outlets and all. I’m a happy camper.
I hope that is par for the course, I just have not been around CO2 pipelines at all.

Cheers,

Ralpr