S27, T8N, R8W, Grady County, OK (Any Leasing Activity?)

I have mineral interest in S27, T8N, R8W, Grady County, OK which I believe are no longer leased. My mineral interest is Not part of the “North East Verden Unit” and the last well was the Lee Cook Relief SI well which was Plugged & Abandoned on 03/01/2018. Cimarex has done a partial release on my lease which is filed at the court house. (I think they reserved the right to enter/exit the property to remove their equipment.) Fyi… I do not want to sell my mineral interest, only want to lease the minerals. Question: Is anyone leasing minerals in my area? Thank you in advance.

Camino has been the most active leasing company nearby you. If they want you, they will find you.

Remember, these landman contact you by an address that is on A Lease ( not necessarily the last lease ) an address on a Mineral Deed or Probate or Will ( anything that they have easy access to )… If your current address is different their mail may not reach you. If your address is not current file a change of address document with the County Clerk ( call – they usually have a sample you can use ). And then HOPE the landmen go the extra step and look for your new address on file. I still get mail sent to me at addresses that I used 15 years ago - because that was used on a Probate or Old lease. Same thing applies to Oil Companies – YOU – have to make sure they have your current address by contacting them and asking for a change of address for OWNERS.

Good information. I verified that my current address is on file for this section at the County Clerk. Done on 05/10/13 when I received the minerals and then again on 03/22/19 when I put the minerals in both my name and my husbands name.

I don’t know if the “North East Verden Unit” being in the NW quarter of this section (my minerals are not in that quarter) causes any issues for me.

I’m with M_Barnes’s thoughts, there is probably no interest in leasing our minerals. Thank you both for your comments.