S/4 Section 26, Block C-8 Public School land offers

Lots of offers lately, much more than usual, in S/4 Section 26, Block C-8 Public School land ranging from $14K to $16,250 NRA. What’s going on that I don’t know about?

I have an account with MineralIQ that tracks the permit and rig activity for all of my properties. There has been no permit or rig activity posted for S/4 Section 26, Block C-8 Public School land, and the 3 wells on the property are declining fast, so I’m wondering why all of this interest. I was told this 960 acre Guam State 26-21 unit could accommodate 10 more wells, but it’s not being developed.

I would like to keep my mineral interests but I’m wondering if this property is going to be developed, or if it’s time to sell. Reeves County is a MESS. The appraisal office and the tax office are a mess. The operator won’t respond to my questions and, more recently, the operator hasn’t responded to my question about unexplained “owner deductions” in my royalties that are in violation of my lease, (see topic threads for other posts on the forum regarding operator Permian Resources) it’s all very frustrating.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.