Russell Kansas Black Gold Quiet Title Action:

Anyone know anything about a quiet title action brought by Black Gold?

Welcome to the forum!

It would be more useful if you give some more background information such as a location, a court case or something else that would make it more easy for the experts on the forum trying to hunt down information that is not pertinent to what you want to know.

Googled their name (Black Gold Co.) and it seems they are an Oil and Gas Operator located in Conroe Texas.

You still need to narrow down by state, county, abstract or section, township and range. Your question is still too broad.

East Half of the Southeast Quarter (E/2 SE/4) of Section Twenty-five(5), Township Fifteen(15) South, Range Fourteen (14) West of the 6th p.m.

Still need the State and County.

Just sayin’…I’m not an expert but I would personally be careful about revealing EXACT information about my property and mineral rights. This is a public forum and exact information is not neccessary in order to get most questions answered! However, providing county and state can certainly be helpful in some cases…

Several dry holes have been drilled previously in that quarter section. Quiet title may be necessary to clean the title up enough in order to lease and drill in the future.