RunTitle questions

I just signed up with RunTitle since I learned I have mineral rights in this county. I paid $43 to learn there are lots of wells in the county. They don’t tell me exactly which lots I have.

Is RunTitle legit? Has anyone used them. Are they doing a step by step title search for me - and charging me for each little step.

Any input would be helpful

Thanks, Curt

Exactly what did you “sign up” for?

That is an organization that doesn’t seem to know what it is about. A historical look at their website shows that they’ve changed what they say they “do” many times. I’ve had others tell me they get hounded by telemarketers from there. I suspect with a little more digging, one would find little substance.

As with any business endeavor - use common sense and do your homework.

Do not know anything about them, but you can probably do better by searching on www.okcountyrecords.com. You can search for free and then pay a small fee to print. The records go back to about 1991 or so. Hunt on your ancestor’s names and watch for unusual spellings and typos. Anything older will be at the county courthouse.

1 Like

Search for yourself and relatives using:

Ellis County Search

Oklahoma Unclaimed Property Search

Multi-State Unclaimed Search If you or relative lived outside of Oklahoma.

Mineral Interest Escrow Account Search

I’ve done business with them. I believe they are brokers. Sold them some NMAs with no problems whatsoever. Got what we wanted back then and transaction was smooth. I think they have some turnover though.

Good luck. Jay

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.