RRC website usage

Referring to East Texas District 6 Panola County, Texas. Regarding comingling. What do these digits - 5131, 5717, 9184 - refer to? I have searched all through RRC AND Google and can’t find info.

Secondly, referring to the same location. My question is regarding Production Query. When the Query states “No Report Filed” rather than “0”… What does that mean? That mean there was production but there was not a report filed?

Your responses are greatly appreciated! I am searching and watching videos, but I, as I’m sure you do as well, value my time.

The operator did not file a production report for that month. Operator could be behind in filing. The RRC lease number for wellbore has changed perhaps because of field transfer or recompletion in another formation. Or the well might be shut-in. You can research under Wellbore Query by API number or RRC lease number. Select both current and historical. As to your question about the reference numbers, you need to explain where you found them, what other information was provided and the wells and operator to get more help.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.