Royalty rates Leon county

3year $850 per acre plus 1/5 for 450 acre west of Centerville on hwy 7

May I ask who with? I recently was offered 200.00 an acre (2nd time this year) and 1/6 th for 3 years. I am also in Leon County.

Seriously? Who is paying $850 acre?

Thanks

Charlsey

Original lease was to SJL Energy which sold the lease to ZTC Petro Investments

Thank you so much for your help - it is really appreciated!

Thank you Bob. Great lease.

We currently have MI available for lease or sale in Leon County, TX. Please reply for more information, I am taking the $850/acre is a sale price - yes? That does seem quite high - I am also curious if anyone could please provide the name of an Energy company in the area who might also be interested. If so and willing to share the info in an email that'd be awesome...

Thanks.

When I first leased the property 7 miles west of Centerville on Hwy 7 in 2006, the lease was for $450/acre and 1/5th royalty. It was a 3 year lease to RAM Energy. They never did anything and the lease lapsed. The most current lease started in 2012 and is for $850/acre and 1/5 royalty. This is a lease and not a sale of the minerals.

OK - anyone out there - here is a question that shows how I am just learning about leasing mineral rights. My mom along with 4 aunts and uncles inherited the mineral rights for a few hundred acres. Since then 3 out of 5 have passed. This means their children inherit the mineral rights. So my mom has passed and my brother and I now own the rights. I was offered 200.00 and acre. My brother had not received anything. I contacted him and now he is about to receive a lease agreement. Does that mean we each are getting 200.00 so actually we are receiving 400.00 an acre. Is that why some individuals receive so much more per acre - is it due to how many people are receiving the money per acre. I know these things are on an individual basis but am just wondering if anyone knows more and can help me out.

Thank you. I will look for some other companies in the area this afternoon and Monday morning to see if I can find interest a a new lease for our Leon property - Have a great weekend, Sharla.

Bob g said:

When I first leased the property 7 miles west of Centerville on Hwy 7 in 2006, the lease was for $450/acre and 1/5th royalty. It was a 3 year lease to RAM Energy. They never did anything and the lease lapsed. The most current lease started in 2012 and is for $850/acre and 1/5 royalty. This is a lease and not a sale of the minerals.