Royalty payments--Continental Resources

Does anyone know if Continental Resources will be paying any royalty for May 2020 and this month also? Have received nothing from them and was wondering if others out there are running into the same situation? Thanks

It will all depend upon whether or not your wells were shut in and for how long. Also depends upon if your minimum payment is $100 or if you had them reset it at $25.

Thank you M.Barnes. What are the chances that you know of those wells which were shut in? or which sections in Grady County were impacted?

I have no idea about which wells are shut in Public information is only available about four months in arrears. Only CLR knows. As soon as prices get high enough, they may start opening wells back up.

If this is a new well, the company may not have completed the well due to the collapse of prices. I did leasing for a broker in Blaine and Dewey counties in 2018 and that was the response the client gave me when I recently inquired on behalf of some mineral owners.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.