Royalty Owner Program

Last week i attended a 3 day Royalty Owner Program thru TCU Energy Institute. If you want to learn more about managing your Mineral/Royalty Interest this program is well worth your time. It covers everything from ownership/unleased, contracts, production, and management for long term. It is taught by TCU faculty as well as outside experts and all own mineral interest themselves. The next session is in San Antonio in May I believe. The website is

energyinstitute.tcu.edu/workshops/ or "google" TCU Energy Institute Royalty Owners Program

This is NOT an advertisement. I am in no way connected to the program other than i paid my fee and atteded it. Im just trying to pass on. Feel free to send me a message if you have questions i'll do my best to answer

I second this program. I attended the 3-day course (you can take one of each of the 3 days at once or all together) back in February and it was worth every penny I paid! I am not paid for this endorsement nor am I affiliated with the program. I have other family that will be attending the session in July and I'm going to take the advanced course in the next year.