Royalty owed for past 20 yrs or more

Carter co okla. How do I locate past due royalties to me up to 25 yrs . Colette Preston

If you post the section, township and range and your description, then we can tell you the wells in your area. You may have to track down the operators, clear title, etc.
You also may need to check the unclaimed funds in the state. If owed for that long, something may be amiss.

TOWNSHIP 3 SOUTH RANGE 2 East section 25 and section 30 TOWNSHIP 3 south

Ww129h30x25 Section 25 and 30 TOWNSHIP 3 south Range 2 East township 30 south

3 south. Not 30 phone does as it wants sometimes

That’s for new horizontal well they plan to start in December but there’s is a battery n stuff there on sec 25 so I know they done things in past n I recived no royalties they didn’t have my address for past 30 years

XTO is the operator if you are in section 25. You need to contact the Division Order department and see what you need to do to get into pay status. The well was spud in section 30 but no perforations so no payments for that section. Rosalie 1-25H was drilled in 2011. API No.: 35019254270000 OTC Prod. Unit No.: 019-205083

XTO ENERGY INC 210 PARK AVE STE 2350 OKLAHOMA CITY, OK 73102-5684

Here’s a link to the Oklahoma Unclaimed Property fund to search – Oklahoma State Treasurer Randy McDaniel I didn’t find a Colette Preston but there is an Irene Preston who lived in Jenks. If you ever had a different last name, you’d want to search that too.

Also, if someone else owned the minerals when old wells were drilled and the oil company was never notified of the change of ownership, the payments would have been sent to the state under the previous owner’s name.

It is also possible that the company paid the funds into the unclaimed property agency for another state if the royalty owner lived outside of Oklahoma or if the company responsible for payment was located elsewhere. You might also want to try these links.

Oklahoma Unclaimed Property Search

Multi-State Unclaimed Search

Mineral Interest Escrow Account Search