Royalty checks and change of address

I mistakenly forgot to change our address when we moved 3 years ago and currently have our address changed with the county clerk. How do I find out information on what’s going on now? I had bought this from my grandma to help her out at the time and never looked at it much (much to my dismay!). I have SES/4 of SE/4 of Section 36 Township 7N Range 10E in Hughes County, Oklahoma. Thank you for your help.

There a couple of wells in this section that you should be getting paid on by Trinity. The Pauline No. 1-24/25/36H and possibly the Connie Connie No. 1-1/36H.

It is the mineral owners responsibility to keep all addresses updated at the county clerk or you cannot be found to get paid or leased. You also need to contact the operators to get into pay status. Contact their Division Order department.

Wells are: Maria 1-35/1H, Pauline 1-24/25/36H Trinity Operating 601 TRAVIS ST STE 1900 HOUSTON, TX 77002

Thank you for your help. I have reached out to Trinity.

Thank you for your help and yes, I will do better to stay on top of this. I have reached out to Trinity.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.