Royalty check info

Hello, I have a producing well in Rodger Mills county oklahoma. Mach llc operates the well,last year i stopped getting royalties after about three months and i wanted to inquire about it.I sent Mach llc an email asking what the status of the well is and why theres no royalty checks. Of course i didnt recive a response, but i did recive a royalty check. Another three months passed again no checks. I sent the same email as before and then got a check but no response. Now two months have passed and no check. Questions, is this normal for them to do this? Why won’t they respond to my questions in my email(s)? How can i find out information about my well and its status? I know there an amount limit i think 99.00 which i understand but why does it take a email for me get my check? Thank you.

Hello Mark: You can send a letter to BCE-Mach II, LLC and tell them you want to reset your minimum required accrued revenue to $25.00 as per state statute. Here is what I send the operators or those distributing revenue:

"As per Oklahoma Statute 52 OS § 570.10 (A), please remit revenue when the proceeds have accrued to $25.00 or greater for the above referenced owner, as codified in OK HB 1481."

Be sure to show your owner number in the correspondence. It seems odd, but it could be coincidence about your e-mails & then checks.

Good Luck.

2 Likes