Royalties - Why am I not getting paid?

I was contacted by OXY on mineral & gas leases I own in Howard County. We reached an agreement all paperwork signed. Received bonus check in the mail in November. I was told by the representative that within 3-6 mos I would be sent paperwork to fill out & return to them. Then i would start receiving royalty checks. I contacted the representative today & she said “it may be related to the heirship of the property.” Why would this be a problem now? Didnt they check all of that out before proceeding with this? I have 2 cousins that were heirs of the same property. Mine is: Blk: 33 T1S, Sec: 9, T & P RR CO, Howard Count, Texas. I would appreciate it if anyone has any ideas as to what is going on. Thank you, Mary Grantland Windle P.S. I am getting offers every week to buy them??

We are going through the same thing with EOG and its been 4 yrs, no check just excuses

You should request a copy of the portion of the title opinion which relates to your mineral ownership. It should note where the gap in title is and what needs to be done to fix the problem. Ask by email and send a letter.

Ok Thank you so much!

If I find out any valuable information i will pass it on to you.

Thank you for responding to my post. Im new at this.

Mary