Royalties Howard co

Thanks. I cant believe that I was offered a lil over 4000

Hi William,

Felicia Gordon asked me to respond to you after I told her of your post. She also inherited mineral rights in Howard County, specifically an interest in Big El 45-04 and The King 45-04. While she was in Big Spring working with a local landsman finalizing the submission of appropriate documentation to present to Sabalo to support her claim she recognized your Grandfather’s name on some of the documents and told the landsman that she believed that there were heirs in California. Felicia actually knew your Grandfather. Felicia’s parents, Leon and Georgia Gordon, were good friends of your Grandfather for many years, and growing up she was at his house many times. Leon Gordon was a playwright, and a screen writer, director and producer at MGM for twenty-three years. Felicia wishes you good luck in securing your claim with Sabalo. Please let us know if we can help in any way.

Fred Clausen for Felicia Gordon

Thank you I am working with a lawyer. Hopefully we can get this all worked out.

If you can please pass along the name of the landman that was assisting her I would appreciate it.

Fred can you pass along an email contact for Felicia? Thanks

Hello,

My name is ElDonna Gillespie the grandaughter of Mr. Gillespie as well and have been researching this new information regarding a royalty deed I received word of through my Ancestry. Myself and two other siblings exist. I have spoken with a few people and they had said that the property cannot be sold or reciev royalties without the inclusion of all heirs. I just wanted to make sure I was given the proper information because just like my brother William I was sent a 4500 check to sel, and release my royalties. Thank you for any information . ElDonna Gillespie

Dont sell, I am working with a lawyer now so that the title can be put in our names.

Wow! This is a great story. Best wishes to you all!