Rosebud Mt lease price

I really need help with lease prices for Rosebud Co Mt. Im having a hard time with posting here. T10Nr34E 1,2,11,12,31 T10Nr35E 5,6,7,8,9, T11Nr34E 26,27,34,35 T11Nr35E 28-34 Any info on lease price or company’s would be greatly appreciated. Thank uou

I have just a small amount of area of mineral rights but was offered 300 for the lease which I accepted. 11 N 33 E. Sec 14. They are drilling about a mile or so away.

Thank you so much for sharing your information with me. It’s difficult to find , and a bit overwhelming. I was offered $15 per acre, which sounded very low. Thanks again, much appreciated!

Nancy, yours are in a totally different area then hers. It’s like comparing apples to oranges. You can counter, but be ok with the fact that most companies in those areas will just walk away if the counter is too high.

Thank you. I don’t really know the area, or how to find what is close to mine. Just looking to find any basic information on activity, prices, or company’s. If anyone could offer some insight I would really appreciate it.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.