ROSEBUD CO Reported Completions

Result announced today, 8-3-2012;

Fidelity Resources, T11N R33E, Sec 27 SESE

"Schmidt 44-27H", Announced I.P.: 447 bbls per day.

9,515 total depth, Heath formation, completed 3-16-2012

I will post future results here too. So if you're interested in Rosebud County well completions be sure to click the button below to "follow" this discussion.

Thank you for starting this forum! You got me doing some research of this well and I found some additional information too and would like to share what I discovered. I am amazed by the drop in production. Does that mean that the oil is quickly being depleted? Please let us know if you find out more information. I'll keep this forum posted if I hear anything too. Thank you again!

Schmidt 6/30/12 447 oil and 476 gas

5/31/12 1.2642 oil and 735 gas

4/30/12 4,350 oil and 1332 gas

3/31/12 6,213 oil and 700 gas

Dianne said:

Thank you for starting this forum! You got me doing some research of this well and I found some additional information too and would like to share what I discovered. I am amazed by the drop in production. Does that mean that the oil is quickly being depleted? Please let us know if you find out more information. I'll keep this forum posted if I hear anything too. Thank you again!

Rose Harms said: Was in MT last week driving between Billings and Roundup and had to stop for flagger for 10 mins. road construction. Asked flagger if wild fires in Eastern MT had bothered any of the oil drilling and flagger man said "No, In fact one big one came in 2 days ago near Sumatra and they drilled 4 more wells in 2 days in the same area."

I don't know if he was smoking asphalt fumes or what but am trying to find out if this is true.

This conversation was Aug 23 as my grandaughters wedding was to be on the 25th Aug. So the oil well came in -according to him--Aug 21. I have interest/lease in T 11N, R 33E and SECTION 14 so am curious what may be going on.

Rose

Dianne said:

Rose Harms said:

Rose Harms said: Was in MT last week driving between Billings and Roundup and had to stop for flagger for 10 mins. road construction. Asked flagger if wild fires in Eastern MT had bothered any of the oil drilling and flagger man said "No, In fact one big one came in 2 days ago near Sumatra and they drilled 4 more wells in 2 days in the same area."

I don't know if he was smoking asphalt fumes or what but am trying to find out if this is true.

This conversation was Aug 23 as my grandaughters wedding was to be on the 25th Aug. So the oil well came in -according to him--Aug 21. I have interest/lease in T 11N, R 33E and SECTION 14 so am curious what may be going on.

Rose

Dianne said:

Rose,

Thanks for sharing what you heard. I hope they did hit a big one near Sumatra. I'm not sure I've seen anything posted regarding it, nor have I heard of any rumors on it. When they complete a well it is typically several months before they report the info to the State or public. So it may be awhile before we know.

Though I too don't know what to make of their comment, "they drilled four more wells in two days in the same area." The info may be correct with the facts jumbled, or the entire statement may be off. Nobody is drilling an oil well in two days (drilling one in two weeks would be very fast). So I will wait to see what is posted on the State's site before gettting too excited. None the less, thanks for posting the information.

Rose Harms said:

Rose

Dianne said:

Hi Rose,

I checked the webmap site on the DNRC to see if there is activity in your section. There is nothing noted yet for 11N 33r Sect14. Did you receive a certified letter about a hearing for a permit hearing? We received one a few months back and attended the hearing. They got a drilling permit granted but there’s nothing happening that we can tell. I imagine they will wait until the lease is ready to expire to do anything . The sections close to ours have been recently drilled and being drilled. The area is proven thus far and it’s good news that they are continuing to be intensely interested in the area.

The weekly MT Bd O&G report shows Cirque Resources reported completing one Heath formation well in Rosebud Co.

11N 32E, Sec 33. "Rock Happy 33-3H-2". IP 271 bbls per day