Roger Mills County, OK Oil & Gas Discussion archives

Ron McKenzie - thanks so much for the info. Was wondering if you think we should hold out for what they are getting for bonuses in Custer Co. or is $1000 an acre the going rate right now. Our family has 160 acres of mineral rights. It looks like there is activity all around us.

Lejean let me do some more looking.

Thank you Ron. Only if you have time. We are a little clueless and really appreciate your help.

Ron. I called the Roger Mills Co. Clerk and got an address for Donald Lee in Okla. City. Couldn't find a phone number for address given, so will try writing a letter. Also, I called and left a message with Apache to call me back. So, it is a 'wait and see' situation for now. Any suggestions are always welcome and much appreciated.

Is there a new well started in section 28? We heard it was called the Darla. 28-14N-24-W

MINERALMEN LAND CO. LLC PO BOX 9372 AMARILLO, TX 79105
:
ZEPHYR OPERATING CO. LLC. 5225 N. SHARTEL SUITE 200 Oklahoma City, OK 73118

Ron: Are your replies directed to me or to Darla? I still have not heard back from Apache. I have mailed a letter to the address given to me for Donald Lee and awaiting response for that. Thanks again. Janet

Janet & Lejean The Co.s below are leasing in the area . The terms of your lease are important. Get some help here or somewhere, if your not sure, before you sign.

Margaret here is the permit . I could find no spud report showing that they have started it.

http://imaging.occeweb.com/OG/Well%20Records/1DD22810.pdf

Thanks Ron, they are wanting a 3 yr. lease with 3/16. We do have a lease that our attorney has looked over before we sign it. Any suggestions.

There are some things you need to get in your lease. Depth clause, shut in limit, limit deductions, no option to extend to start with. Who is the Co.?

If you want send me a friend request if you want a phone #

Ron. Thank you for Phone#. I did do research and found several current #s. As away for short vacation for hubby's BD, will get back to tackle this in a few days.

Thank you again. Janet

I received an offer for a mineral lease in S24-15N-21W. The offer shows I own approximately 31 acres of mineral there. I am checking on the acreage to verify the number of acres because I believe it is actually more than that. Can anyone give me an idea of what leases are going for there? Thank you so much.

R Wells, we are working on a lease. Can you tell me who the lease is with and what your offer is. Our family is in the same section and we have 148 acres.

The offer is with Vernon L Smith & Assoc. for $1,000/acre and 3/16.

That is who ours is with also. We are negotiating at 1300/acre and they will not offer any more than that with 3/16. Pretty sure you should be able to get the same. Good luck.

Thank you so much for letting me know. I appreciate it a lot.

Here is what they were ordered to pay in the last pooling for 15n-21w.

http://imaging.occeweb.com/AP/Orders/OCC4357387.PDF

Here is the last one for 15N-20W

http://imaging.occeweb.com/AP/Orders/OCC4288129.PDF