Roger Mills County: Finding existing operators and leases

Hi- Hoping you can help. I moved and lost touch with my previous operators. How do I find existing operators and any planned new wells for my mineral right surfaces? Please provide links if you can. Thanks so much.

If you know your descriptions, it is easy to look up.

Pending OCC cases at the following link: Actual cases if you have the case numbers: Docket proceedings: Well activity: Production: Gross Production Deeds, probates, etc.

The best place to start is with the OTC tax site as that has the operators (but may be a bit out of date). It was down this past weekend, so hopefully will be up soon. Also start with the OGWellRecords site and look for the 1002A which is the completion report. See if there is a change of operator form with a later date. 1073 form.

If you have moved, then you need to file your new address, name and description of your acres in the county courthouses where you have minerals. If they can’t find you, they cannot pay you. The county clerk will have a format that they require. Costs just a few dollars.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.