Roger Mills activity?

Section 11, Township 11N, Range 25W

Any news of possible activity in the area?

Got a nibble, but looking for info.

I moved your question to the Roger Mills topic area. See my previous answers. It is better to post in the State and County where you have interest. See what your nibble turns into.

If you have not leased before, then it would be wise to get an attorney to look at any draft lease as the drafts are rarely in the mineral owner’s favor. An investment in professional advice may save you lost royalties in the future.

If you have an offer to buy, then someone knows something and they plan to make a profit off of that knowledge. (They might, they might not).

They came back and offered 3 times the first offer.

Whats going on in southern Roger Mills?

Cannot give an exact answer without a section, township and range. But in general, there is an increasing number of horizontal wells in the Cherokee in many parts of Roger Mills.

First post says 11-21n-25w.

Believe I have a fat finger 11-11n-25w.

Oops, Didn’t roll far enough up the thread.

Most of the wells in the southern part of the township are various Granite Wash reservoirs. Some are getting infill wells. Sec 11 has not been dried yet with a horizontal well. The closest horizontal wells are in sec 15 with Hogshooter and Des Moines reservoirs and in 13 with Virgil reservoir.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.