Robertson County, TX - Oil & Gas Discussion archives

Oil & gas discussion group for those interested in Robertson County, TX. Share your experience regarding lease bonus, royalty rates, drilling activity, and oil & gas news.

Group Members,

We can't apologize enough, but the previous group has been inadvertently deleted by an intern who was helping add descriptions to various groups. Please help us kick off the Robertson County discussion.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me directly.

Reagan
MRF Admin

Anything good in Robertson County? I've heard rumors of oil drilling picking up?

Lance, I've heard the same thing, anyone know which part of the county most of the activity is in?

I hear a coal company is buying up more land in Robertson Co. Anyone know anything about this?? And any info as to what they are paying??

Thanks

Marc,

We leased our mineral rights in Robertson Co to Etoco, L.P. earlier this year. They are oil & gas tho. So far I have heard nothing about coal.

The following is a sponsored (paid) promotional notice:

If you own minerals in Texas or New Mexico, consider attending the NARO – Texas convention in San Antonio July 18-20, 2018. They have a great agenda, good speakers, and the cost is reasonable. This year also includes a special session for New Mexico mineral owners. The current agenda draft is attached, and a link to their signup and information page is http://www.naro-us.org/event-2824234

Attachment: 2018-04-30%20-%20NARO-TX%20Convention%20Agenda%20%28Hyatt%29%20invite.pdf