Ripped off by dirty antero 3

The worst thing about this picture is that Peter Foley told us these rights were being put into a hedge fund to prevent horizontal drilling. The valley below had been tagged as a conservation zone due to the age of the trees and my deceased uncle had been instrumental in making that happen due to his employment with the department of the interior. I called every oil and gas lawyer in Cincinnati, Dayton, and Columbus but no one would talk to me because they had done work for Anterro and had a conflict of interest. Which is odd since the gas operations in Ohio are up north. Obviously, due to the high volume of fracking in the area, the environment will be destroyed.

Fracking has nothing to do with destroying the environment. The first time a well was “fracked” was in 1946 so nothing new. Hundreds of thousands of wells have been fracked and we still have a beautiful country, mostly energy independent. If you want to see environmental damage on a wide scale, visit those parts of America where wind turbine farms are located.

1 Like

The operator of the website apparently deleted my earlier remarks explaining the whole situation. But yes I have seen the wind farms in driving through West Virginia. There was no fracking in west union until 2015-. And we can agree to disagree that fracking harms the environment by pushing water and gas into the groundwater to extract the gas. Not sure why they put up polluted water signs all over the area.

When I went to check on ancestors graves there was either gas or wastewater traveling through a clear thin plastic tube under the road through a culverert. Does not seem safe. Seems like any prankster kid could easily cut a whole in that.

Lori, typically on this website, the poster has a question or needs information. I can’t tell what your question is.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.