Rio Blanco Colo oil & gas rights owners out there?

I Just paid up back taxes on the oil & gas rights on the various sections totaling 241 acres in Rio Blanco Colo. The assessors office got me the mineral rights card with descriptions of my acreage but not clear how to read it [book 91 pg 303 of parcel maps]. There is a fraction so I assume my % is the miniscule number, maybe not worth much but now it's interesting anyway.

I've reviewed the website materials and now would like to interact with others now to start getting info. Where should I post? What should I post? I'll engage professional help as needed if it deems worth it-- any info on lease value ranges and activity in Rio Blanco or referrals to those interested in leases in that area would be appreciated.

Good Morning

I got your message in the Moffat County Group and saw this post. Your discussion lends well to starting a county group. If you would like to help organize mineral owners in your area, place your cursor over the “Groups” heading above and click “add a group”. Name your group according to your county (Rio Blanco County, CO).

When your group is created, invite others to join the group and kick off the discussion. Sharing information will help us all make more informed decisions.

Also, make a comment in the group and share your experiences. If there is much activity in your area, you will be surprised how quickly a county group will attract others.

Best of luck,

R.T.
MRF Admin

I'll try that -- again. I thought the same thing but when I tried to add a county-- I constantly got an error message dumping me from the internet, so I gave up and decided just to post it in the nearest county to get the question out there.

Thanks for taking the time to respond!

Hi Mbrier,

If you try again with no luck, if you like I could start one for you.

Yours,

Wes Luke

mbrier said:

I'll try that -- again. I thought the same thing but when I tried to add a county-- I constantly got an error message dumping me from the internet, so I gave up and decided just to post it in the nearest county to get the question out there.

Thanks for taking the time to respond!