Richland County, MT, Oil & Gas Leases

Can anyone give me guidance on the going rates for oil & gas leases in Richland County, MT; i.e., bonus payments, royalty percentages and number of lease years? I’m currently entertaining an offer on my holdings in Township 23 North, Range 51 East, Section 26 and would appreciate info. Thanks.

I have contacts at Oasis and Voyager Oil and they both are pretty active in Richland Co. I could forward your contact info on to them. Let me know. Thanks Bill 612-298-4663.

Please do. Thanks.

Bill Frothinger said:

I have contacts at Oasis and Voyager Oil and they both are pretty active in Richland Co. I could forward your contact info on to them. Let me know. Thanks Bill 612-298-4663.

I have an offer from PetroHunt for my minerals in 25N, 59E, Section 7 at $400/acre bonus and 18% royalty for 4 years. What have you been offered for yours?

I have indications that this may becoming a hot area, and am reluctant to sign on the 1st offer!

I was offered $200/acre bonus and 17% royalty for 4 years.

Mark Presley said:

I have an offer from PetroHunt for my minerals in 25N, 59E, Section 7 at $400/acre bonus and 18% royalty for 4 years. What have you been offered for yours?

I have indications that this may becoming a hot area, and am reluctant to sign on the 1st offer!

So, any contact with Oasis or Voyager Oil per your previous inquiry?

John Arimond said:

I was offered $200/acre bonus and 17% royalty for 4 years.

Mark Presley said: