Returned Check from Foundation Energy?

I recently deposited a check from Foundation Energy that ended up being returned to my bank marked “Refer to Maker”. I’ve tried to contact them, but have had no response.

Has anyone else had problems with them?

My most recent check from Foundation was dated Jan 3rd. I deposited it on the 14th and it appears to have cleared fine. When I’ve occasionally had to contact them in the past, they’ve always replied, but not necessarily quickly. Having a check returned is not something I’ve experienced (and certainly hope not to) . When you do find out what’s going on, post to let us know. Diane

Thanks Diane. I’ll post something when and if I hear back from them. It was one of those weird checks from them dated November 20th, but it wasn’t mailed until after the first of the year. My brother and my ex got one of those checks as well. Neither of those checks has been deposited yet. I personally also got a check from dated November 20th, but I received it and deposited it on December 9th, with no issues. Go figure.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.