Reserve mineral rights language for deed?

We own a small percentage of some gas wells in Colorado. When we sell our real estate (which will be soon) we've been told the deed needs to include language to "reserve" the rights to the minerals to ourselves.

Is this some general language that someone can share? Or is this something an attorney needs to draft specifically? Any help would be appreciated.

I am not entirely sure but I think the deed needs to clearly state that you are transferring only the surface and reserving the mineral rights and you also have to put that in the legal description. I have heard that in some states, you have to have language that says you reserve the oil and gas along with all other minerals (some states i think consider oil and gas separate from minerals)