Reputable land man/men

Looking to lease property in Stark County (Township 140N, Range 92W) in sections 13, 14, 15, 23 & 24

Anyone know of any good reputable land men?

Any help would be appreciated

I'm also looking for one in township 137 & 138.

Curtis,

A good land/title company is what you want. I have some minerals in Stark county and they were leased through Diamond Resources in Williston, ND. We've leased our minerals for over 20 years through this company and have always been treated well. They do a lot of leasing for Whiting Petroleum which is who has our leases now.

Our family minerals are on the attached sheet if you're interested. We are close to where you are looking for ground to lease. T139N-R98W.

2111-NDMinerals01022014.doc (33.5 KB)

Bob,

A good land/title company is what you want. I have some minerals in Stark county and they were leased through Diamond Resources in Williston, ND. We've leased our minerals for over 20 years through this company and have always been treated well. They do a lot of leasing for Whiting Petroleum which is who has our leases now.

Our family minerals are on the attached sheet if you're interested. We are close to where you are looking for ground to lease. T139N-R98W.

Jerry Anderson

Manager

Petro-America LLC

2110-NDMinerals01022014.doc (33.5 KB)

Jerry - thanks for the tip. I will look up Diamond Resources in Williston and contact them. Like you, our interest is under land that has been in my family for some time. We sold it several years ago when it was clear that none of my brothers or sisters were going to run the place.

Thanks again for the tip

Jerome Anders

Bob,

Jerry Anderson

Manager

Petro-America LLC

Bob,

do you have M.R. in 137?

thanks

josh

Bob Noonan said:

Yes we do.

BN

joshua said:

Bob,

do you have M.R. in 137?

thanks

josh

Bob Noonan said:

Great, What's the actual t/r/s of 137

Bob Noonan said:

Yes we do.

BN

joshua said:

Bob,

do you have M.R. in 137?

thanks

josh

Bob Noonan said:

We have M.R. in 137 - 98 & 138 - 99. I've been in touch with a few lease companies, but they tell me we're just outside of "big oil" and need to be patient.

joshua said:

Bob Noonan said:

Yes we do.

BN

joshua said:

Bob,

do you have M.R. in 137?

thanks

josh

Bob Noonan said:

I will look the area over. Have you had any ball park offers in that area?

Bob Noonan said:

We have M.R. in 137 - 98 & 138 - 99. I've been in touch with a few lease companies, but they tell me we're just outside of "big oil" and need to be patient.

joshua said:

Bob Noonan said:

Yes we do.

BN

joshua said:

Bob,

do you have M.R. in 137?

thanks

josh

Bob Noonan said:

Our long standing contract with Inter West Petroleum ends this August. They didn't want to renew it, evidently they didn't like the results of test wells in the area and are moving on. I forgot to include the sections: 137-98; 4 & 14, 138-99; 10 & 14. We also have M.R. in Hettinger County: 134-96; sect 23 but IWP wasn't interested in it since it's a little south of producing wells. My family has decided to "stay on for the long haul" since we've had the M.R.'s since 1953(ish).

Bob Noonan

Administrative Assistant to the Dean

USD School of Law

Vermillion, SD

joshua said:

Bob Noonan said:

joshua said:

Bob Noonan said:

Yes we do.

BN

joshua said:

Bob,

do you have M.R. in 137?

thanks

josh

Bob Noonan said:

Well in my opinion anyone who bases their data on Chesapeake's "attempts" at the Bakken needs their heads examined. lol SOME... would speculate they drilled dry holes on purpose to drop their acreage in Hettinger. Well come august I would love to chat with you about the northern leases. Thanks for the info.

Bob Noonan said:

Our long standing contract with Inter West Petroleum ends this August. They didn't want to renew it, evidently they didn't like the results of test wells in the area and are moving on. I forgot to include the sections: 137-98; 4 & 14, 138-99; 10 & 14. We also have M.R. in Hettinger County: 134-96; sect 23 but IWP wasn't interested in it since it's a little south of producing wells. My family has decided to "stay on for the long haul" since we've had the M.R.'s since 1953(ish).

Bob Noonan

USD School of Law

Vermillion, SD

joshua said:

Bob Noonan said:

joshua said:

Bob Noonan said:

Yes we do.

BN

joshua said:

Bob,

do you have M.R. in 137?

thanks

josh

Bob Noonan said:

Own a few sections in 140-99, Whiting Oil, never had an issue, going on 5 + years leasing, and wells producing for last 4 years.

Hope to hear from you next month. Have a great summer!!

joshua said:

Well in my opinion anyone who bases their data on Chesapeake's "attempts" at the Bakken needs their heads examined. lol SOME... would speculate they drilled dry holes on purpose to drop their acreage in Hettinger. Well come august I would love to chat with you about the northern leases. Thanks for the info.

Bob Noonan said:

Bob Noonan

USD School of Law

Vermillion, SD

joshua said:

Bob Noonan said:

joshua said:

Bob Noonan said:

Yes we do.

BN

joshua said:

Bob,

do you have M.R. in 137?

thanks

josh

Bob Noonan said: