REPOST

I bought this property through Auction two years ago. Am not from Texas don't know anything

about my property in Ward County, Texas. Last month I received a letter from this company,

International Technologies Management, LLC. On this letter they mentioned the purpose of this

geophysical survey is to create a 3-D subsurface image of the underground geology to be

encountered in the oil & gas exploration process.

My property located in Ward County, tract #W703266-H&TC, Block 33, Section 6, Lot 87

Abstract 1350, 6-Block 33. Are their possibilities this land has minerals, oil, or even gas?

Sure, appreciated if you can provide me this property in Ward County, Texas. Thank You.

I posted this on 03/23/2017 is their any updated information in Ward County especially on my property as mentioned above. Appreciated any updated information also thank you.

Ward County as a whole is prospective for oil and gas production - there has been many wells drilled over the years and operators are still permitting and drilling new wells - mostly horizontal wells.

Based on what you have posted, it appears that this company wants a permit to acquire 3D seismic over your property as part of a much larger seismic survey.

Do you have the minerals associated with your block? And if so, has any group contacted you about leasing your minerals?

Thank you on this information. Last time I had corresponded with International Technologies Management, LLC, after their worked completed got paid under $30.00 dollars on minor property damaged they done.

Thereafter I have not heard any activities on my property in ward county answering your question IAW my property deed stated yes if I read this correctly and no I have not been contacted.

Leon, Congratulations on your purchase of minerals in this area. On the GIS Map I see where Jagged Peak Energy has 3 approved permits to drill to the South and come through your minerals interest. Well 37237 permit was approved 6-21-2017. Wells 27334 & 35 permits were approved 10-26-2017. The targeted formation is the Wolfcamp and wells are permitted for 15,000'....I have read from other mineral owners that Jagged Peak Energy has a good reputation for working with mineral and property owners.

GIS Map of Ward County Section 6/Block 33/A-1350 and surrounding area:

CLICK ON MAP TO ENLARGE

Clint Liles

There is a ton of activity in the area you described. If you own the mineral rights, I would suggest holding on to all of them since those buying will certainly try to low ball any offers. Time is on your side since there is already activity taking place on this property. Jagged Peak has leased a lot of the properties in the area and they have historically been good to work with. My lease is very close to yours and have been advised to sit tight on anything I have. You should do the same if in the position of mineral rights ownership. Suggest getting a well experienced attorney to assist in any lease negotiations or 3D seismic work since you need to protect yourself.

Leon, I agree with everything John says in his statement. After checking the Plat Map it shows that well 475-37335 will be going through the far West side of your A-1350. And there is plenty of room for other wells to be drilled in the future. Congratulations.

CLICK ON PLAT MAP TO ENLARGE

http://webapps.rrc.state.tx.us/DP/drillDownQueryAction.do?fromPublicQuery=Y&name=EILAND%2B1806C-33&univDocNo=491280798

To check out this full plat map click on this link I just posted and scroll down to the bottom and click on where it says plat map.

Clint Liles

Before spending any money on attorneys, you need to determine if you acquired any minerals. This depends not only on the legal description in your deed, but also on the prior deeds for this lot. If the seller did not own any minerals, then you will only receive surface. There are a number of sections where the minerals were severed from the surface and the surface owner divided the surface into lots. The easiest way to find out if you own minerals, is to contact the land department at Jagged Peak and ask. That company will have run the title records prior to drilling the State Eiland UT 18 GG Houston 1H which began producing in September.

Thank you so much on this informative response on my property in ward county Texas also it’s surroundings with other properties in this area. Again, thank you so much.

I wished you all a Merry Christmas also a good economy ahead with opportunities in our financial world especially here in the US., 2018 and beyond.

Thank you so much on this informative response on my property in ward county Texas also it’s surroundings with other properties in this area. Again, thank you so much.

I wished you all a Merry Christmas also a good economy ahead with opportunities in our financial world especially here in the US., 2018 and beyond.