renew of permit close to our minerals.

God afternoon Just keeping up with what is going on in divide county to see FORMENTERA OPERATIONS has renewed a permit on the following marker

#35119 - FORMENTERA OPERATIONS, LLC, BEETLE 3031-163-98-8H, LOT 1 30-163N-98W, DIVIDE CO. ‘CONFIDENTIAL’

We have the following mineral rights that are available to be leased at this time. It is almost next door to the your renewed permit. could this become a pooling issue because it could be very close to our mereal rights… how can we find out if this a possibility. thanks for your time. It has not been drilled on as of yet but has been leased a number of times. T163N, R98W= 5TH PM SECTION3 LOTS 1(40.37) 2 (40.31) S2NE4 T164N, R98W= 5TH PM SECTION34 NE

Sec 3-163N-98W will most likely be spaced with either section 10 to the south or section 34 to the north as the wells are drilled north/south in northern part of the township. It is too far away from the Beetle sections in 30/31 which are about five miles away to the southwest.

thanks for the information. once this was explained to me I checked it out on the site and I understand what you have written. once again thank you for the excellent explanation

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.