Relief wells

Can anyone tell me what is going on with section 34 township 5 north range 6 west Grady county Oklahoma. I received papers for relief wells (4) I think. On the Pauline 7-27x34h well. This letter came from OCC. I have never received letters like these before. Not sure what's going on any help would be appreciated.

http://www.occeweb.com/ap/incdensity.html

Melinda, here is an OCC link that has information about what processes take place when an oil company wants to increase the number of wells in a section. Vitruvian is very active in nearby sections with 3 (within 4 miles or less of your section) rigs operating. In August they finished drilling a well in section 35, which borders the east side of your section 34. Pipe is being laid to it now and fracking won't be far behind. I do not know Vitruvian's timeline, but sounds like your section will eventually be getting 4 new wells. Congratulations!

Thank you so much for the link and information.

Is there a case number on the documents you received? The term "relief well(s)" has me a little puzzled. Most of the applications I have seen use the term "additional wells". I will have to look to see if anything has come out in the paper yet.

Yes the case number is 201504262 any help would be appreciated