RELIEF SOUGHT: HORIZONTAL SPACING

I’m not sure what this means? I just learned that there was a hearing, my brother is listed on here as trustee but he’s been incarcerated for years and I don’t even know where to start… help please

Link listed below https://publicnotices.journalrecord.com/search/detail.aspx?detail=11519357

This is an Oklahoma Corporation Commission case to change the spacing in the Springer formation from 160 acres for vertical wells to 640 acres for horizontal well spacing. Very common. This must be approved first before the next cases can be set for permission to drill, how many wells, pooling,etc. This has been delayed and delayed since 2020, so not much to do right now except just wait until they hear the case. Kaiser Francis had planned to drill a multi-unit horizontal well in 22 & 27. Last update to the hearing date was 8/24/21, so not even sure if they are interested any more.

Reyvan:

You need to make sure that your correct contact information is on record at the county court house in the county clerk’s office. You need to look at the Trust documents and see what can be done as far as a successor trustee being named due to the status of your brother. I didn’t see you listed as successor trustee so you need to get that done, if possible.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.