Relief for Pooling without consent

The new owner of the lease from 2012 has pooled 77% of the production without the consent of the mineral owners while the remaining 23% was in the unit and could be pooled. The operator has also began pumping a tract that was 77% out of lease and is paying as if that tract is 100% leased. The lease that the mineral owners thought gave permission to the operator to pool was deemed void during our 2022 Good Faith Hearing as stated by the operators attorney. The railroad commission had a hearing when the unit was formed in 1983 and one of the rules states, “the operator shall file supplemental production reports so the non-unit owners can keep up with the status of their interest.” Needless the say, this rule was and has not been followed. Last, the division orders are wrong. Obviously because of the tract that is being produced now that was abandoned from 1982-2019, but my mineral title needs to be corrected because of how mineral interest passed from one heir to another. When the 1982 lease was executed the deceased interest was in probate court and the judge didn’t rule on the matter for 3 years. No one went back after those three years to correct how the interest passed because one of the heirs waiting on the judges ruling died also. I need someone that can write a petition to a civil court so I can ask a judge to give me a pretrial summary. I have spent most of my money on a lawyer to write the operator a $13,000.00 letter that is being ignored.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.