Registering as a Foreign Business Entity with States when you own mineral interest

I reside in Oklahoma. I recently found out that as a business owner in Oklahoma, something as simply as signing a division order for my Texas minerals makes it necessary for me to register as a foreign business entity. Kinda makes sense... since minerals are considers real property and you are signing a contract that affects that real property. Does anyone know what other States require this? It could get expensive because I have minerals in 16 States and multiple entities that hold these minerals. Some even require you to reserve a name. $110. to register and 25 bucks annually and some require a annual report.

It is required in South Dakota and Kansas.