Refer an attorney

Does anyone know of an O&G attorney located in Denver or surrounding area? My interests are in Moffat County. Thanks

PLEASE FOLKS!! I understand the excitement of your possible windfall of "found money" and I realize all the freedoms and possibilities that may be provided to you by these, but before you make YOUR decision please watch the documentary "Gas Land"..…

Thank You

Lee -

I am also looking for an Oil and Gas Attorney...our interests are in Weld County, but I am looking also in Denver. If I find anything, I'll let you know.

Dan M

I have used Mike and can recommend him.

Michael Elliott

Elliott Law LLC

1525 17th Street

Denver, CO 80230

Direct: 720-341-1396

Central: 303-298-1020

Kirk, Can you tell me in what capacity you used Mike? As a rep to deal directly with the O&G company for you or just as a lease expert to review and advise on the documents?

df

Kirk Fisher said:

Michael Elliott

Elliott Law LLC

1525 17th Street

Denver, CO 80230

I used him as a lease expert and he also dealt directly with the landmen that were making me offers.

DennisF said:

Kirk, Can you tell me in what capacity you used Mike? As a rep to deal directly with the O&G company for you or just as a lease expert to review and advise on the documents?

df

Kirk Fisher said:

Michael Elliott

Elliott Law LLC

1525 17th Street

Denver, CO 80230

Thank you very much. I will tell him you recommended him.

Lee

Do you have a suggestion where to get the documentary?

Steve said:

PLEASE FOLKS!! I understand the excitement of your possible windfall of "found money" and I realize all the freedoms and possibilities that may be provided to you by these, but before you make YOUR decision please watch the documentary "Gas Land"..…

Thank You

I watched it in HBO, it is probably available on Netflix, or to purchase maybe at Amazon, good luck

Lee Young said:

Do you have a suggestion where to get the documentary?

Steve said:

Thank You

You'll also want to read this. The "Gasland" documentary has been scrutinized for stretching the truth a bit. Follow the link to read the Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission's response to the documentary:

http://cogcc.state.co.us/library/GASLAND%20DOC.pdf

They put this out to correct misleading errors in the film.

I will look but would rather hear from a real independent scientist instead of COGCC

To contact or get advice an attorney, you look here Maryland injury attorney