Reeves county ,block54

Anyone know what is happening in block . N/3 of E2 section. Block54 T7s T&P RR Co…would like to know how much I can lease my property for? What is the going rate ?

What section?

It looks like your property is in the northern third of the eastern half of some section, but we don’t know what section.

I guess it would depend on where you section is, but it looks like there are some comps around the area upwards of $10,500 an acre

I centered the screen on block 54 T7S

It is N/3 of E3 sect 1 block 54 T7s

I’m a little confused. You appear to be part of producing wells - the Black Cobra units. (That is, if I am understanding your location correctly.) If you have been leased and pooled, you will not be leased again. Your property will be held by production.

I did not lease the property to anyone . I own it outright. I do not understand what you meant. Please clarify.

I think we both don’t understand! :laughing:

Are you speaking of the surface rights or the mineral rights? If you are speaking of the surface rights, then I know nothing and can’t give you any information.

If you are speaking of the mineral rights, then you appear to be part of the Black Cobra horizontal wells that cross the northern half of Sections 1 and 2 of Block 54 Township 7. These wells have only been producing a couple of months, I think.

If we are talking mineral rights, how many acres or partial acres do you own? Were you ever approached to lease your minerals?

Also what do you mean by production.?

The production of oil or natural gas from a well.

Here is a link to a site that can answer many questions.

Mineral Web Owner’s Guide

Thank you very much Liz

1 Like

How much should is an acceptable offer per acrea for my propery. Located N/E of Sect E2 section 1 block 54 T 7 tract 1 …Please help me with going rate

@Maxidar simply navigate to the Reeves County Category and do a search for the word “value” . You’ll find multiple topics that speak to your question.

1 Like

Thank you, bhiggins

Can you please provide a link/address to the info you displayed?

It looks like a summary of current leases

Thanks,

Mick

Thank you Kenny nitjing state the average price for surface property selling. I am still seeking an answer