Reeves Blk 13 sections 265 & 266

Anyone aware of new leases or lease extensions in these sections? Which companies? How much bonus? 25% royalty? How many years? Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Nearby sections have great wells with high production. Noble has some existing permits across those 2 sections. If you have unleased minerals there you are very lucky.

25% royalty? Never sign for less in the Permian. Given the location & permits already out there… You can probably get $10,000+ per net mineral acre bonus.

Always a good idea to have an oil & gas lawyer review a lease before you sign

2 Likes

Also, 3 years or less for term. No extensions.

1 Like

Any updates on your lease offers? I’m curious as I am in Block 13 Section 267.

I’m also wanting to know what’s going on in this area. My dad signed a lease with Rosetta (Noble) in 2014 that expired Jan 2019, for SE corner of Sec 295 Blk 13. I was granted guardianship of his estate but am totally new to oil and gas and trying to understand. A land man sent me permit info on Charles Goodnight well which would be the well drilling in that area. Noble Energy finally got back to me in April and told me the well associated with my dad’s lease was abandoned because it wasn’t producing enough and that’s all the info I could get out of them. I don’t know if it ever produced anything, if it did I haven’t seen any royalty payments. Hoping someone might be able to confirm this or know what is currently going on in the area.

Noble permitted four horizontal wells in 265 & 266 in 2018 Charles Goodnight A, B, C & D with plans to drill this year or next. I can’t speak to 295. The landman who approached you might be a good first resource. Hire your own attorney to make sure your interests are represented. Wade Caldwell, a business member on this site, is worth his weight in gold. Give him a call 210-228-3617

1 Like

Caldwell was my choice to, I’m block 13 section 247. Very happy with the firm worth the expense

Mr. Caldwell is unable to help me with this property due to conflict of interest and I don’t really know enough to contact Noble myself or even what to ask.

Have you contacted the Rail road commission about the drilling and capping the well.

Dlebel…we have Patrick John Flueckiger, an Austin attorney, transact the majority of our Texas Oil and Gas dealings. You’ll see his name and contact info listed in the Directory on this site.