Section 58 Block 16 Abstract #1402 Survey H&TC RR CO/Thomas Field #22001

5.5 miles SE Chillicothe API #197-30793

Clint Liles

03/31/2012 10:03 AM

Correction: Dimock Operating Co. Operator #220696

Wichita Falls, Texas

Clint Liles

Stuff going on north, south, east and west of me. I feel like Israel. ;(

James this reentry is in the Farmers Valley area. At least no one is shooting at you or

firing rockets at you. I'm hoping some of these operators that have been drilling for

gas will turn their attention to oil in our areas.

Clint Liles

James Beebe said:

Mr. Liles,

I understand that the Granite Wash formation dump from the Anadarko Mountains extends into Hardeman County and has up to 5 distinct pay zones, which in Oklahoma are being now being developed by non-conventional drilling.

Has that occurred in Hardeman County?

Clint Liles said:

James this reentry is in the Farmers Valley area. At least no one is shooting at you or

firing rockets at you. I'm hoping some of these operators that have been drilling for gas will turn their attention to oil in our areas.

Buddy,

I have no knowledge of that happening in Hardeman County as of now. Sounds good though. Tell me more.

My ranch is about 2 1/4 miles SE of this reentry in Wilbarger County.

Buddy Cotten said:

Mr. Liles,

I understand that the Granite Wash formation dump from the Anadarko Mountains extends into Hardeman County and has up to 5 distinct pay zones, which in Oklahoma are being now being developed by non-conventional drilling.

firing rockets at you. I'm hoping some of these operators that have been drilling for gas will turn their attention to oil in our areas.

Reply by Clif Liles 3-31-12 An old friend whom has passed away worked for Mobil Oil Co for 31 years after we graduated from Vernon High School, the first 13 years were spent on Mobil Seismegraph crew . They worked from Childress,Tx north to Red River and down Red River to east of Vernon,Texas and.south of Childress Quanah,Chillicothe Vernon,Tx. He told me there was a large oil field that they had found but it was very deep. To: Buddy Cotton, thanks for all of your fine help,your kindness to every one on the Forum is very helpful.I have been in the oilfield since 1964 and I learn from people like you every day. 940- 733-3816 Clif Liles Petrolia,Tx

Clint, do you know how far this would be from Medicine Mound? If I am remembering correctly the Farmers Valley area isn't very far.

Thanks,

Kent

Nolan,

I believe if you drew a straight line from this well to Medicine Mounds it would be about 21/2 to 3 miles. Do you have acreage in the Medicine Mounds area?

We need some more rigs running in our area. I hope what Buddy said about the Granite Wash is true. 5 different pay zones could mean many, many years of production from these wells. I like the smell of American Oil better than arab Oil.

Clint Liles

Clint,

Yes, we have 225 acres just east on the actual mounds on 1167. If you know where the old "downtown" Medicine Mound is and you head west directly toward the mounds on 1167 it's the acreage on the right when you get to the first right turn or curve in the road. 1167 is the south and west boundary of our property.

My grand father Joe Tidwell bought the place in the 1940's. It's in the Tidwell and Vantine families now.

I prefer American Oil as well!!

Kent

Clint Liles said:

Nolan,

I believe if you drew a straight line from this well to Medicine Mounds it would be about 21/2 to 3 miles. Do you have acreage in the Medicine Mounds area?

We need some more rigs running in our area. I hope what Buddy said about the Granite Wash is true. 5 different pay zones could mean many, many years of production from these wells. I like the smell of American Oil better than arab Oil.

Clint Liles

903)2457969

3toy@nctv.com

I have thought about the Native Americans(Comanches) using the Mounds as lookout posts. On a clear day you could see for probably 15 miles or farther. It is so unusual a sight, rolling hills for miles and miles and then all at once these outcroppings of huge mounds of dirt and rock. I would say millions of years ago there was a lot of pressure down underneath that area. I don't know how high the tallest mound is but it is pretty tall. Beautiful countryside. I understand back in the late 1800's there were 2 railroads that ran through Medicine Mounds. It was a bustling trading center. Medicine Mounds Trading Post.

Nolan, good luck and I hope you get some good production on your property some day.

I think I noticed on Baker-Hughes Rig Count that a rig has just started drilling south of Eldorado in Harmon County, Oklahoma.

We need more rigs in our area. LUV THAT AMERICAN OIL

My cousin,Richard Dorn, and I equally own all the minerals to the enclosed map location in Farmers Valley.

In 1977,Driller Sercey Fergeson and Geologist McCracken, hit 8,750 feet in the Ellenberger level.The Moore #1 blew out due to the "surprise" in top/bottom annulus pressure. They tried for weeks with lost circulation mud,plug the well with concrete and attempted to perforate the collars with dynomite-steel rods. Circulation was not restored. They offset and successfully produced Moore #2 = specific gravity 46,very low sulphur,top Christmas tree choke was 1/64th inch with 1159 p.s.i. This well is still active on a Sucker Rod.

Question:Is there new production interest in this area for a deeper horizontal well? We are proximate to the Thomas lease.

Thank you.

2827-Thomaslease.JPG (83.5 KB)

Dan,

I can't answer your question (Is there new production interest in this area for a deeper horizontal well?) but maybe Buddy Cotten could comment. I certainly hope so.

Back in 1962 I worked on a rig for G. E. Kadane and Sons and we drilled a well about 1/2 mile south of Chillicothe. At I think, about 9700/9800 feet we lost circulation. The bit and the drill string fell 10 feet. We pumped lost circulation material into that cavity for 2 weeks straight, 24 hours a day and never did regain circulation. We came out of the hole and put on a core bit. We drilled a few feet more and the bit and drill string fell another 5 feet. We drilled enough to get a core sample. Came out of the hole. The folks that checked the core sample said we were in the Ellenberger formation. Exxon said to not drill any farther. Today in that same area there are some very good wells. Thank goodness for the new technology we have today.

Clint Liles LUV THAT AMERICAN OIL

Dan D. Moore,D.D.S. said:

My cousin,Richard Dorn, and I equally own all the minerals to the enclosed map location in Farmers Valley.

In 1977,Driller Sercey Fergeson and Geologist McCracken, hit 8,750 feet in the Ellenberger level.The Moore #1 blew out due to the "surprise" in top/bottom annulus pressure. They tried for weeks with lost circulation mud,plug the well with concrete and attempted to perforate the collars with dynomite-steel rods. Circulation was not restored. They offset and successfully produced Moore #2 = specific gravity 46,very low sulphur,top Christmas tree choke was 1/64th inch with 1159 p.s.i. This well is still active on a Sucker Rod.

Question:Is there new production interest in this area for a deeper horizontal well? We are proximate to the Thomas lease.

Thank you.

Dear Buddy Cotten,

I have been on the internet discovering what I can about where the Granite Wash formation is and all I can find is that it extends as far south as Jackson County, OK which is just across the Red River from Hardeman County.

Would this formation be what the exploration companies are looking for at 12000-13,000 ft. depths in Hardeman County?

Thanks,

Wilson Inc

Buddy Cotten said:

Mr. Liles,

Thanks,

Buddy Cotten

Mineral Manager

Clint Liles said:

firing rockets at you. I'm hoping some of these operators that have been drilling for

gas will turn their attention to oil in our areas.

Clint Liles

903)2457969

3toy@nctv.com

James Beebe said:

Clint Liles said:

Dan,

I can't answer your question (Is there new production interest in this area for a deeper horizontal well?) but maybe Buddy Cotten could comment. I certainly hope so.

I decided to not watch Hardemann County anymore. Too boorish for me.

Clint Liles said:

Buddy,

I have no knowledge of that happening in Hardeman County as of now. Sounds good though. Tell me more.

My ranch is about 2 1/4 miles SE of this reentry in Wilbarger County.