Reed1-28H21X16

Just received a Division Order from XTO. I also found this: XTO Energy Inc. filed reports on a Love County well. The Reed 1-28h21x16, drilled at a depth of 26,968 feet at 28 7S 2E southeast of Mariett had production of 614 barrels of oil a day and 3,963 Mcf of natural gas a day. It was spudded in February 2019 and drilling was finished in June of that year but completion wasn’t made until March 1, 2021. Not quite sure what to do, been trying to get ahold of these peeps but no clue for now. Never got a check…??? Please help thank you clueless in Tx

1 Like

Send in your DO with the W-9. Revenue is due with in 180 days of 1st production.

As Todd said, send in your DO with the W-9. Suggest that you send it by certified mail. Reed was active as of 2/1/21. Demand interest in your cover letter to the DO. They are way beyond late in paying. That is why you need the certified letter return receipt in case you need proof that you demanded interest and what day you did so. Keep a copy of everything.

I to am an owner in the Reed well. I did receive the following information in an email from XTO.

The title analyst over Oklahoma is completing the pay deck for your well. The Division Orders should go out in the coming days. Then, the first payment will follow. We cannot provide you an exact day yet.

Below are an email addresses you can try to get an update on payment status. divorder@exxonmobil.com uog-do-owner-inquiry@exxonmobil.com

Hopefully we will receive payment soon.

Payments occur at the 25th of each month when the revenue reaches 100 minimum amount (XTO´s payment policy).Indicating that

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.