Red Fork Pooling in Section 33, T21N, R1W

I own an interest in both the surface and the minerals in this section. There is a producing well and a current lease. I received a Notice of Hearing for 640-acre pooling By Redfork Energy in the Mississippian, Woodford and Misener formations. The hearing is December 10th. Does anyone know about grounds to object to the pooling? Does anyone have a link tho the OCC file that has the geological info in it? Just want to know if I shuld be doing something.

Kitty

Kitty, Go to the Logan County Page and post your question. I can find the info for you, but don't have time to do so. Ron McKenize or M Barnes can help you on Logan Page. You can object to the pooling, but you will need all the well info first to determine if you have grounds to object.

Martha McMorries said:

Found links on Logan. Thanks, Martha.

Kitty, Go to the Logan County Page and post your question. I can find the info for you, but don't have time to do so. Ron McKenize or M Barnes can help you on Logan Page. You can object to the pooling, but you will need all the well info first to determine if you have grounds to object.