Red Ball Express Resources llc

I received a lease offer from Red Ball Express Resources llc. located in Edmond oklahoma for land in Caddo County. I understand the company was started approx. 7 months ago. I was wondering if anyone has any experience with this company?

Welcome to the forum.

Use the magnifying glass above and type in Red Ball to see other posts regarding that company.

Thank you. It just seems like a company should have at least one lease rcorded with the county clerks office in Caddo Co. But according to the information I have there is none.

I was examining the order of payment page of the offer by Red Ball Express. There is no place for the offering company to sign and no name of the collecting bank compared to actual bank drafts in past lease agreements. Is that a standard practice?

The leasing companies do not sign the lease. The old bank drafts are bygone… I would never sign a bank draft these days as the language on most of them extends the payout time frame by months. I have my accountant or attorney hold my signed lease and will not hand it over until the check clears the bank. No money, no lease.

You would be wise to get an attorney to review the draft lease as most draft leases that I have received have not been in the mineral owner’s favor and need quite a bit of editing. I would not lease with a company that is not well known or easily findable.

How do I get in touch with this company? I’d like to explore what they’re offering.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.