Recording Mineral Rights

Does anyone know how to record mineral rights in California. If so can you please send me a sample copy of the format form and document to submit to the county because I am not sure how to record mineral rights. I also would like to know if the Bank of America can sale you a home but someone else owns the mineral rights .

I have no idea how things work in California, but I would bet that you need to go to the County Clerk's Office in the county where the minerals are located. You could file an Affidavit of Ownership making a claim to the minerals pertaining to a tract of land, and specify the legal description for that tract of land. But I would not file this Affidavit unless you are 100% certain that you own the mineral rights. In most states, it it a criminal act to file a document in the public record that is false.