Recommendations for OIl & Gas Attorney for Pecos Country Mineral Transfer


We have found we have additional minerals in Pecos County still in my grandmothers name. I have identified the properties and need legal help with the transfer and probate issues. Can someone recommend an attorney for this. I live in Colorado.


@Kevin_Shea check out @Wade_Caldwell. You’ll find him here on the forum.


Thanks, Kenny.