Recent Notice E/2 S30,31 T8N,R4W

Just received certified notice as a respondent from Warwick-Minerva Cause CD 202000235. It looks like a lot of vacating and correcting previous orders.

I have leased mineral rights in Sec 30 8N 4W and have never gotten anything from Warwick-Minerva…how do they fit into the proposed drilling of Wells by EOG? All court info concerning the proposed drilling of 2 Wells shows as an EOG project. Just trying to make myself familiar with the process…this is all new to me. Thanks Rick Buscemi

More than one company can decide that they want to drill in an area. Technically, it only takes one acre to be able to file at the commission. Sometimes the Commission will only allow one operator. Sometimes they have one operator on one portion of the area and another in a different part (might be due to a fault), or they can have one company shallow and one deep. Time will tell. You can do a search on the sections with the case processing link: http://www.occeweb.com/caseprocessingonline/default.aspx

The cases for Warwick are 202000235 and 667. (They want the E/2 of 30 AND E/2 of 31. Look up the cases and see if your name and address are on the respondents list for them. If not, contact them.

I’m not sure where Warwick comes in either. The notice does show EOG as the applicant of the previous (corrected?) order. I was never contacted by EOG nor anyone else until now. New to me as well. (pardon the pun)

Check all the OCC cases and make sure you are on the attorney’s contact list if you are a mineral owner in the those sections.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.