Recent influx of density, exception and selling inquiries - Kingfisher & Canadian counties

Hello,

I keep coming home to an influx of mailings from law firms and small royalty acquirers regarding increased density wells and various exceptions in both Kingfisher and Canadian counties. I’ve largely ignored them up till now but thought posting on here for some advice and/or input might be a good idea.

I’m not completely certain what I have from an ownership perspective but do know that I have working interests in two wells, both seemingly located in Kingfisher county:

1. Wittrock 1H-25X with API 35-017-24686 (tract decimal .00386025, GPI .499261, well decimal .00192727)

2. Grellner 25-14 with API 35-073-22651 (WI 0.038603, NRI .030882)

The lone assignment I have references E/2 SW/4 of Section 25-15N-7W in Kingfisher, co.

I receive a minimal amount monthly on the both wells but nothing to write home about. I was hoping that some of the increased density wells being petitioned for might yield something down the road or maybe I’m just receiving the notices as an FYI since the two wells I do have an interest in will be impacted.

Anyways, if anyone has information or could shed some light as to why I might be receiving all of this mail I would really appreciate it.

Thanks, Mark

Suggest that you put all the cases in numerical order and then put them in date order. Read what they say. Go back to your working interest agreement and see what it says. Then you may be able to figure it out more succinctly. Are the new cases for section 25 or for nearby sections?