Recent Activity

Any activity near 22 11N 1E? Steve

GLB Exploration leasing in 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 25, 26, 27…and more

How much are they paying?

Lease bonus amounts are confidential. Unless someone on the forum shares, I do not know. If the operator has a forced pooling, then those offers are public. So far, no poolings in 11N-1E in the last two or so years.

Thank you very much.

We’ve just discovered we have interests in Township 12 North, Range 3 West, southwest quarter Section 10, “Deep Fork, City View Addition", and Township 11 N, Range 3 W, Section 34, southeast quarter. This is an old inheritance (from about 1970) which has never produced royalties, although I understand by the grapevine that there is/has been production. (We have multiple lease solicitations from the 1980s which apparently someone filed away without ever signing or investigating). Just studying the horizon right now.

Yes, sec 10 had quite a bit of drilling in the past. You might want to pay attention to any old documents and get them n order because Stephens and Johnson Operating has filed quite a few cases in the OCC. Many were dismissed, but something is up.

STEPHENS & JOHNSON OPERATING CO. P.O. BOX 2249 WICHITA FALLS, TX 76307 Contact Name: ERIC L. HUDDLESTON Contact Phone: 405-232-3722

You need to make sure they have your correct address. They have been sending out OCC case docket info.

Thanks! In fact, one of the documents from the 1980s is from a Stephens Co.

Are there any poolings for Sec 26 14N 2W?

No leasing, no pooling, no new permits in the last 999 days.

Thank you for your response and for all the time you give to so many of us in the forum; I look forward to reading your insightful and informative contributions. I appreciate you very much!

Glad to help where I can. My family has been in the mineral business for 100 years, so picked up some tips along the way. Folks helped me out when I first started (not 100 years ago…), so it is time for me to give back and help others be good stewards of their lands.