Reagan County, TX activity

We are getting some very attractive (almost too good to be true) offers to purchase our minerals in Reagan County, TX. Current production has declined to almost nothing. We live in OK, so not up-to-date on what is going on there. Any insights?

There are 8 XTO Energy horizontal being drilled across your tract. That is why your offers have gone through the roof and seem too good to be true for your current income off those old vertical wells. Without knowing the amount of the offer I’d be inclined to hold on if I were in your shoes.

We do not plan to sell. Thanks for the insight. I hope they are all good wells.

The following is a sponsored (paid) promotional notice:

If you own minerals in Texas and live in the Dallas area, please consider attending the NARO – Texas Town Hall Meeting in Dallas at the SMU Cox School of Business, Maguire Energy Institute, on November 14, 2018 from 6-8 p.m. We will cover four timely topics, and the cost is only to cover the food provided (plus a cash bar) at $20/person. The Mineral Rights Forum is also a sponsor of this event and it is open to non-NARO members, but attendance is limited to about 80 people, so please sign up today! . A link to the signup and information page is http://www.naro-us.org/event-3096540?CalendarViewType=1&SelectedDate=11/14/2018

Hope to see you in Dallas!

Wade Caldwell, Pres. NARO-Texas Chapter