Re:property you own in Ward County, Texas, lots 21, 22 and 23 of Section 186, Block 34,

HI,

I have been reading this forum for a long while now and appreciate and enjoy it.

I have also been called and emailed about my property owned in Ward County, Texas, being lots 21, 22 and 23 of Section 186, Block 34. These lots do have road frontage and have utilities at the road.

How can i find out its true value? I was offered 1000 per acre and just want to compare apples and apples? Is there any pipeline leasing or drilling going on here. Any other activities affecting values either way?

Any help would be greatly appreciated as I live on west coast.

Sincerely

MLS

Do you own the minerals?

property you own in Ward County, Texas, being lots 21, 22 and 23 of Section 186, Block 34,

Hi good question and im not sure. Do you have any ideas of range of values with or without the rights with what we do know? It is greatly appreciated...

Thanks

mls

Martin ,

We must know for sure the Abstract # to be able to pull up the GIS Map of your pproperty as there are 3 different section 186/Block 34 in Ward County:

Clint Liles

Look at the GLO map and switch to the aerial view to get an idea on the property.

http://gisweb.glo.texas.gov/glomap/

Assuming you are keeping the minerals and this is not irrigated farmland, that is a fair price, but the only way to know for sure is to take a little trip or get local help. This is probably just north of Barstow.

$1000/acre offer–is that for surface only?

To MLS:

You may want to look at Post "NEED HELP-PLEASE & THANKS". Can relate to long distance issue. A few kind folks replied with relevant information re:your questions and leads to further resources for information. As mineral rights owners we are unique as well as our individual situations regarding surface land. Wish you best -