RD leasing Love County OK 7-8S-2W

I recently received an offer of a 3 year lease at $ 800.0 per NMA with a 3/16th royalty. This is in regards to NE/4 SE/4 E/2 W/2 SE/4 and N/2 SE/4 SE/4 of section 7, Township 8 South, Range 2 East Love county Ok. Is there current activity going on there and if so what kind ? This offer is almost triple what ACOMA had offered about a year ago. I’m new to all this leasing game. Right now I’ve chosen to sit on this offer till I have more information as to activity in the area and that this is a good offer for the area.I already receive royalties on gas and oil wells in this area that were done in the late sixties early seventies.

There has been some leasing in the area. The amounts are not public unit a pooling order is announced. At the moment, no cases are pending, so cannot comment on the amount. No current drilling plans are announced as of yet in any OCC cases.

I have received lease offers for 5-8S-3E and 8-8S-3E as well as offer to purchase my rights. The highest lease offer was $900/MA and the purchase price was $5K per lease acre. What does anyone thing about these offers. H. Walsh

Last weekend there was an active Rig near edge of Marietta. Not sure of STR.