Randall H Sharpe Revocable Trust

Just became Successor Trustee with passing of current Trust Trustee. Trust has minerals in 9 counties. How do I change address and Successor Trustee at the 9 court houses and how do I approach the clerks with question of does Trust own minerals in your county. Most transactions were in the early 90’s. I have no book and page numbers to give them

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.