Ramey 3-18 Sec. 18-22N-18W

I have not received any activity regarding this well since 2014. A search shows it is active and still operated by Kepasa Oil Corp. I am unable to reach them by phone or by email or by mail. Does anyone have any information about this well and/or Kepasa? Thank you Kay Fidler

Last address I see for Kepasa Corporation was PO Box 314 Edmond, OK 73083-0314. phone was 405-844-2411 Fax was 405-285-6315. Michael Kernen was the President back in 2004 when they bought that well. They still have some wells producing, so try sending a certified return receipt letter and see if they sign for it or it gets returned.

Well was active until at least September 2018. The PUN was 153-051254.

Thank you. I will send a letter out to that address. Your phone number is different from the one I have so I will try that as well.

Martha, please tell what PUN means and it’s relevance. I can’t seem to find any information about it.Thank you Kay

The PUN is the unique identifier number for Production. It is listed on the OK tax site. It can be for one well or several. The unique identifier for a well is called the API number. (American Petroleum Institute).

If you type Ramey into the “lease name” box in the OK tax site, (Gross Production) will come up with every well that has “Ramey” in it. If you scroll down, there is a Ramey #3-18 which is active and a Ramey 3-18 which is plugged. There is a blue active PUN number next to each one. Pick the Ramey #3-18 and you can pull up all the recent info on the production of the well. Operator, Formation, tax exemptions, and the last 12 months of reported production (none) (Actually, the last known production was in September 2018) The site is usually 4-5 months behind in posting. The well looks almost dead to me. The API for the well is 35-153-20734.

Thanks so much for the information. I will definitely use this site. Kay